Quebec is the capital of the Canadian province of Quebec. Being so close to the arctic, it has long cold winters and is a famous winter sports destination but during the warmer months, the city burst into action. The Quebec people will always remember their history and are proud of their French rules.
Things to do in Quebec-
- Visit the old Quebec, the charming lower town of Quebec
- Fairmount Le Chateau Frontenac is a beautiful and grand castle hotel with fine dining
- Visit the Citadelle of Quebec, Which is a fort with museum
- Visit the colonial battle site in the Plains of Abraham
- For shopping you can go to Petit Champlain, it also has some fine dining and theatres.
- Visit the Cathedral-Basilica of Notre-Dame de Quebec
- Go to the battle site of 1759 battle, a huge public green space known as the Battlefields Park
- See the electric cableway of Old Quebec Funicular and enjoy its ride
- Get lost in the marine life at Aquarium Du Quebec
- Visit the 17th century church of Notre-Dame-Des-Victoires
- Morrin Centre is the language, culture and art Centre in Quebec
- Enjoy the scenic beauty of the city from Terrasse Dufferin
- Visit the Basilica of Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupre
- See the palace of Louis XIV of France , Palace Royale
Best Foodie experience –
Some of the must try food in Quebec are-
- Poutine- It is French fries with gravy and cheese curds
- Tourtiere- the famous meat pie
- Baked beans
- Omelets of Quebec are also very famous
- Maple syrup
Quebec is a Canadian city with 400 years old history and a French elegance, it is truly unique. A destination to always remember.